We’ve begun an exciting year for knowledge sharing here at CheckPoint Consulting. If your 2016 plans include HFM implementations, Cloud Integrations, Process Management improvements and Big Data migrations then don’t miss our presentations. From February to June you can find us in person at these Oracle focused conferences, sharing our expertise and knowhow.
December 1, 2015 - CheckPoint Consulting, a Platinum level member of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN), is pleased to announce that it has achieved specialized status for all of its consultants in Oracle Enterprise Performance and Reporting Cloud Service (EPRCS).
CheckPoint Consulting is an Oracle Platinum partner. We are growing and are seeking senior Oracle Hyperion professionals for our Planning and Essbase Practice as well as an experienced HPCM consultant. We offer outstanding compensation and a very entrepreneurial, dynamic and positive culture. Only passionate people who are willing and able to mentor others should apply.
The specific locations are primarily on the East Coast, in the Midwest and Texas. Interested candidates may complete this form.
- Completed at least 1-2 implementations
- Ability to estimate and design HPCM solutions
- Experienced with Essbase
- SQL experience
- Experience with reporting tools such as Financial Reporting and Smart View
Senior Principal Consultant
- Highly experienced consultant with ability to architect the overall solution
- Technical abilities: Solid product expertise including ability to develop all artifacts – calculation scripts, business rules, forms, batch and maxl scripts, load metadata and data with tools such as data load rules, EPMA, Classic metadata load, Workforce Planning, Capital Asset Planning, and some more advanced skills such as competencies in Essbase Studio, Essbase ASO, HPCM, PFP, Public Sector and HSF
- Project leader with ability to complete project management duties
- Manages timeline, scope and budget
- Drives decision making
- Drives deliverables and provides quality assurance
- Directs and motivates internal and external team members
- Oversees multiple work steams and/or team members
- Develops the mentorship program and related intellectual property and lab environment
- At least 6-8 years of experience
- Technical abilities as Senior Principal Role
- Oversees multiple projects and team members
- Assists with business development activities
- Responds to RFPs
- Prepares SOWs
- Prepares materials and presents to clients, prospective clients and user groups via conference presentations, WebEx’s, white papers, POC’s, etc.
- At least 8 years of experience
As my first OOW event I must say ALL of my expectations were exceeded. Good thing I took notes every day, we had a flurry of activities in this week’s journey. Here are some of our key highlights from the week.
CheckPoint Consulting, a Platinum level member of Oracle Partner Network (OPN), announced that it has achieved OPN Specialized status for all of its consultants in Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS).
Oracle has products for every aspect of Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and CheckPoint provides a comprehensive approach to maximizing the value of these tools, addressing technology, processes and ongoing support. CheckPoint is the first choice of companies looking for complete EPM and BI solutions.
CheckPoint is proud to be a sponsor at ODTUG's Kscope15! We're also looking forward to sharing our expertise around Understanding the True Impact of Data Governance and 220.127.116.11 with Exalytics, with two speaking sessions at this year's conference. Let's chat! Bring your questions by Booth #601 and let's see how we can help you with your EPM mission.
SESSIONS FEATURING CHECKPOINT SPEAKERS:
"Understanding the True Value of Data Governance"
Presented by: Eric Wagner, Associate Partner, Technical Services
When: Jun 24, 2015, Session 11, 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Topic: EPM Business Content - Subtopic: EPM/BI strategies
The importance of data governance across the entire organization is often overlooked. This session will highlight the critical role of data governance and the overall impact to the organization.
In addition, Jeff Henkel, Technical Practice Lead, will be presenting as part of Accelatis' vendor presentation:
"Archer Daniels Midland Upgrades to 18.104.22.168 with Accelatis"
When: Jun 23, 2015, Session 6, 9:45 am - 10:45 am
Topic: Vendor Presentation - Subtopic: Vendor Presentation
Migrating to Oracle 22.214.171.124 presents an opportunity to take advantage of new functionality, performance improvements, and hardware options. Ensuring that testing is done along the way and validating assumptions while ensuring adequate performance is key to keeping projects of this scope on track. Come hear how ADM, Accelatis, and CheckPoint, are teaming together to help ADM enjoy the latest Oracle Hyperion Software version on Exalytics.
VISIT US AT BOOTH #601!
Few EPM topics are more discussed and less understood than Disaster Recovery. What does Disaster Recovery really mean? What are the DR options for Oracle EPM? And more importantly, what are the nitty gritty details you absolutely must get right? We'll discuss two Disaster Recovery options for the most common EPM components. We'll also go into detail on what a DR plan must include to be successful.
Navigating the EPM Roadmap --Mapping EPM from Business to Infrastructure with Jeff Henkel, Technical Practice Lead, CheckPoint Consulting.