CheckPoint Consulting, LLC (CheckPoint) is pleased to announce a key addition to its leadership team, Mark Cytron, joins as Practice Leader, Consolidations and Reporting. Mark has a deep understanding of the Finance and Accounting functions and has worked extensively throughout his career to improve business and system processes within them. He has worked with numerous large organizations throughout North America, helping them improve their capabilities around financial reporting, consolidation, reporting and compliance through process and system implementations.
CheckPoint Consulting, LLC (CheckPoint) is pleased to announce a key addition to its leadership team - Neal Cawi joins as Practice Leader, Budgeting, Forecasting and Business Analytics. Neal brings an impressive array of talents and experiences that will assist our Fortune 500 clients in leveraging EPM technology to transform the CFO’s office.
We’ve begun an exciting year for knowledge sharing here at CheckPoint Consulting. If your 2016 plans include HFM implementations, Cloud Integrations, Process Management improvements and Big Data migrations then don’t miss our presentations. From February to June you can find us in person at these Oracle focused conferences, sharing our expertise and knowhow.
December 1, 2015 - CheckPoint Consulting, a Platinum level member of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN), is pleased to announce that it has achieved specialized status for all of its consultants in Oracle Enterprise Performance and Reporting Cloud Service (EPRCS).
CheckPoint Consulting is an Oracle Platinum partner. We are growing and are seeking senior Oracle Hyperion professionals for our Planning and Essbase Practice as well as an experienced HPCM consultant. We offer outstanding compensation and a very entrepreneurial, dynamic and positive culture. Only passionate people who are willing and able to mentor others should apply.
The specific locations are primarily on the East Coast, in the Midwest and Texas. Interested candidates may complete this form.
- Completed at least 1-2 implementations
- Ability to estimate and design HPCM solutions
- Experienced with Essbase
- SQL experience
- Experience with reporting tools such as Financial Reporting and Smart View
Senior Principal Consultant
- Highly experienced consultant with ability to architect the overall solution
- Technical abilities: Solid product expertise including ability to develop all artifacts – calculation scripts, business rules, forms, batch and maxl scripts, load metadata and data with tools such as data load rules, EPMA, Classic metadata load, Workforce Planning, Capital Asset Planning, and some more advanced skills such as competencies in Essbase Studio, Essbase ASO, HPCM, PFP, Public Sector and HSF
- Project leader with ability to complete project management duties
- Manages timeline, scope and budget
- Drives decision making
- Drives deliverables and provides quality assurance
- Directs and motivates internal and external team members
- Oversees multiple work steams and/or team members
- Develops the mentorship program and related intellectual property and lab environment
- At least 6-8 years of experience
- Technical abilities as Senior Principal Role
- Oversees multiple projects and team members
- Assists with business development activities
- Responds to RFPs
- Prepares SOWs
- Prepares materials and presents to clients, prospective clients and user groups via conference presentations, WebEx’s, white papers, POC’s, etc.
- At least 8 years of experience
As my first OOW event I must say ALL of my expectations were exceeded. Good thing I took notes every day, we had a flurry of activities in this week’s journey. Here are some of our key highlights from the week.
CheckPoint Consulting, a Platinum level member of Oracle Partner Network (OPN), announced that it has achieved OPN Specialized status for all of its consultants in Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS).
Deanna Sunde, Practice Leader, Planning, Forecasting and Business Analytics at CheckPoint Consulting announced that she will run for the ODTUG Board of Directors.
Oracle has products for every aspect of Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and CheckPoint provides a comprehensive approach to maximizing the value of these tools, addressing technology, processes and ongoing support. CheckPoint is the first choice of companies looking for complete EPM and BI solutions.