NEW YORK, April 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Furthering its dedication to be a top Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solution provider, CheckPoint Consulting, LLC is pleased to announce its new strategic partnership with Infor, an enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for more than 90,000 organizations worldwide.
Process Assessment & Technical Help
CheckPoint Consulting, LLC (CheckPoint) is pleased to announce a key addition to its leadership team, Mark Cytron, joins as Practice Leader, Consolidations and Reporting. Mark has a deep understanding of the Finance and Accounting functions and has worked extensively throughout his career to improve business and system processes within them. He has worked with numerous large organizations throughout North America, helping them improve their capabilities around financial reporting, consolidation, reporting and compliance through process and system implementations.
We are happy to announce that Mike Turner is the new Practice Leader of Infrastructure and Hosting. Mike joined CheckPoint Consulting seven years ago and has been a key contributor to the success and the development of the best-in-class Infrastructure team. Mike has led many large scale projects for Fortune 500 organizations and CTOs and CIOs view him as a trusted advisor. In this role, Mike will lead the team as we continue to set the standard for the industry in technical strategy and implementation of Cloud, Managed Services and On-Premise infrastructure solutions.
CheckPoint Consulting, LLC (CheckPoint) is pleased to announce a key addition to its leadership team - Neal Cawi joins as Practice Leader, Budgeting, Forecasting and Business Analytics. Neal brings an impressive array of talents and experiences that will assist our Fortune 500 clients in leveraging EPM technology to transform the CFO’s office.
We’ve begun an exciting year for knowledge sharing here at CheckPoint Consulting. If your 2016 plans include HFM implementations, Cloud Integrations, Process Management improvements and Big Data migrations then don’t miss our presentations. From February to June you can find us in person at these Oracle focused conferences, sharing our expertise and knowhow.
2015 closes in just a few days and what a year it has been for CheckPoint Consulting. We have had a record year and continue to enhance our services offerings to stay ahead of industry trends. Our team is growing and we added some tremendous talent this year. Despite all of the changes and growth, our overall mission is unchanged since we founded the company nearly 10 years ago – to be the best, most complete solution provider for Enterprise Performance Management and Business Intelligence.
December 1, 2015 - CheckPoint Consulting, a Platinum level member of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN), is pleased to announce that it has achieved specialized status for all of its consultants in Oracle Enterprise Performance and Reporting Cloud Service (EPRCS).
CheckPoint Consulting is an Oracle Platinum partner. We are growing and are seeking senior Oracle Hyperion professionals for our Planning and Essbase Practice as well as an experienced HPCM consultant. We offer outstanding compensation and a very entrepreneurial, dynamic and positive culture. Only passionate people who are willing and able to mentor others should apply.
The specific locations are primarily on the East Coast, in the Midwest and Texas. Interested candidates may complete this form.
- Completed at least 1-2 implementations
- Ability to estimate and design HPCM solutions
- Experienced with Essbase
- SQL experience
- Experience with reporting tools such as Financial Reporting and Smart View
Senior Principal Consultant
- Highly experienced consultant with ability to architect the overall solution
- Technical abilities: Solid product expertise including ability to develop all artifacts – calculation scripts, business rules, forms, batch and maxl scripts, load metadata and data with tools such as data load rules, EPMA, Classic metadata load, Workforce Planning, Capital Asset Planning, and some more advanced skills such as competencies in Essbase Studio, Essbase ASO, HPCM, PFP, Public Sector and HSF
- Project leader with ability to complete project management duties
- Manages timeline, scope and budget
- Drives decision making
- Drives deliverables and provides quality assurance
- Directs and motivates internal and external team members
- Oversees multiple work steams and/or team members
- Develops the mentorship program and related intellectual property and lab environment
- At least 6-8 years of experience
- Technical abilities as Senior Principal Role
- Oversees multiple projects and team members
- Assists with business development activities
- Responds to RFPs
- Prepares SOWs
- Prepares materials and presents to clients, prospective clients and user groups via conference presentations, WebEx’s, white papers, POC’s, etc.
- At least 8 years of experience